Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: NEED HELP ON PROCESS....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member crimsonson's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24th, 2001
    Posts
    94
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quick guys I need help...

    I need a suggestion on company in NYC that does 200T (Kodak Vision) processing, push 1 stop and telecine transfer (rank prefered).

    for action feature.

    Thank you all!!!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


    Nigel spends time there, he might know.

    As might pineapple films.

    I'll pull up the archive post where they introduce themselves to the board, they are from New York.

    -Alex

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DU ART...A great lab and transfer...what format are we talking about?...if it's super-8..then the only labs I know are YALE and SUPER-8 SOUND...

    Neil
    JOCKO FILMS

    [This message has been edited by jocko (edited August 09, 2001).]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member crimsonson's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24th, 2001
    Posts
    94
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes Super8. I will contact Du Art. But please keep them coming. Also, I will explain the project to you guys as soon as I get time.


    Thanks

    [This message has been edited by crimsonson (edited August 09, 2001).]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member pineapplefilms's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2000
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    For Super 8mm processing I normally use PAC Labs (212)505-7797, 37 E. 1st St. NewYork, NY: www.pac-lab.com and A-1 Film Lab 333 W. 39 St. NY, NY 10018 (212)239-9530, but they only do on site reversal processing in Super 8. Pac Lab is a distributor for Pro-8MM, who does do negative processing and sales of filmstock in super8 mm. When I shoot Super8 mm negative I have only used PRO 8MM, with whom I'm very satisfied with. They're not located in NYC, though. They're located in Burbank, Ca.. But they will rush your order if you notify them to. They also do push and pull processing on negative film and rank transfer(and as I've said before I'm pretty impressed with their service all around and specifically with their rank). But they're NOT cheap. By the way this is not a commercial. I've read that Yale Labs does negative processing in Super 8 but they're not in NYC either and I've also read that if you have content that they deem is questionable ie; violence, sexual situations then they might not process your film. Alot of the "main" labs like Duart will process Super 8 if you give them some time to set up or obtain equipment, you can go that route also but I believe you're going to pay extra for that type of service. So there you have it from my end. Feel free to email me @: [email protected] if you have any questions etc. .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •